As a company that focusses on innovative technology within the Security Industry, CSM can offer construction site CCTV Installation and Remote Monitoring across the UK, specifically tailored to your company. We provide Construction site CCTV service in Glasgow, Edinburgh and sorrounding areas at best price.
If requested we can tailor a construction CCTV system to be BS8418 compliant, and also ensure your remote monitoring is carried out by a fully accredited to BS5979 Cat 2 ARC (Alarm Receiving Centre).
construction site cctv benefits
Below are some key advantages to using CCTV Remote Monitoring system for your construction or building site instead of a physical Security presence:
- Considerable cost savings – remote monitoring can reduce your construction site security costs by 75% compared to that of traditional static guarding
- Fixed weekly rate that won’t change so you will always know what your security is costing your company
Recording of images for crime prevention via our up-to-date construction CCTV systems
- No Lone Worker or Health & Safety risk out-with normal working hours as our remote building site CCTV systems are monitored from out with your building or construction site.
- Deal with one contractor for any site regardless of geographical location – whether you have construction sites in Glasgow or London we can protect your sites remotely at a fraction of the cost
- No lighting required through night as CCTV cameras view in infa-red
Typically we will supply all of our own CCTV equipment, which we install, configure to beam CCTV images back to our control room. Then monitor remotely for the duration of construction or building site. If an intruder enters the building site they are warned away immediately and the Police are called to respond.
Maintenance and support for your construction cctv system
If a CCTV camera breaks down, or becomes faulty we replace at our own cost, therefore meaning you know from the outset your budget for remote Security is fixed to a single weekly cost.
To get a CCTV for Construction Site quote all you need to do is email us a PDF site plan and we will use our software to plan for camera type, lens, and placing on your site.
We can also show on the plan drawing where beam sensors will be placed and tannoy PA system to warn intruders so you can be sure your building site is fully covered by our CCTV cameras.
If requested as a condition of insurance we can tailor a system to be BS8418 compliant, and also ensure monitoring is carried out by a fully accredited BS5979 Cat 2 ARC (Alarm Receiving Centre).
CCTV for construction site options
In an industry where technology progresses all the time it can be confusing for companies to know which CCTV system is best for each site. Each CCTV system can have pros and cons. Whether you are looking for CCTV security for a large site or a smaller building site CSM will have an option that suits your security needs.
To try and make life easier we have developed 3 main CCTV security options which cover the needs of most construction sites and building sites.
Please note that we can also tailor make individual security systems to suit the needs of your company so if you require a different set up to those mentioned below please contact us.
- Option 1: Hard Wired (With power on site)
- Option 2: 3G / Wireless System
- Option 3: Stand Alone – PTZ 3G Tower Cameras
We now offer a full range of Construction Site CCTV options with remote monitoring available. Visit our costs calculator page to see how much you could save over security guard options.
To find out more about our CCTV for construction sites & Remote Monitoring service please call 0845 430 8659 to speak to a member of our specialist remote security team or alternatively email email@example.com